The second edition FiiO Q1ii is a quality DAC and amplifier for those on a budget. This elegantly designed unit can function both as a portable amplifier for your audio player as well as a USB DAC for your computer or iDevice (iPod, iPhone, iPad), easily slipping into whichever role it needs to fulfil.
Equipped with the XMOS platform allows the Q1ii to decode up to 384kHz/32bit PCM as well as up to DSD256. This is coupled with an OPA926 audiophile approved amp IC that gives high output current and minimal distortion and noise. The plug and play nature of the Q1ii makes it ideal as an effective USB upgrade of your computer’s on-board sound card.
Portable audio units can connect by using a simple 3.5mm jack line-in connection (which doubles as a line out should a USB audio source be in use). The Q1ii also helps to minimise interference by utilising an all metal chassis which provides effective electromagnetic shielding.
The DAC/Amp is rounded off with the usual Gain and Bass switches (to cater for those with difficult to drive headphones), a 2.5mm balanced output for use with balanced headphones and a battery that will last c.20 hours on one charge (AUX-in)! This is a brilliant DAC that continues to show that the FiiO Q series as one to be reckoned with.
- Compact, light chassis provides effective electromagnetic shielding
- XMOS platform allows 384kHz/32bit PCM alongside DSD256
- AKM AK4452 DAC chip provides high S/N ratio, low distortion
- 2.5mm Balanced output to cater for compatible headphones alongside traditional 3.5mm
- Plug-and-play allows it to simply integrate in various audio chains with minimum fuss
- Compatible with iPod, iPhone, iPad
- Can function as portable amplifier for your digital audio player.
- Physical Gain and Bass switches to support difficult to drive headphones.
- c.20 hour battery life on a single charge.
|Expected Dispatch Time||Same Day (for orders placed before 2pm on weekdays)|