The thumb-sized K1 from FiiO is a portable headphone amplifier and DAC with mastering quality sound that supports resolutions of up to 24-bit/ 96 kHz. The unit offers true plug-and-play operation with no batteries to charge and no drivers required for operation.
The K1's audio architecture utilizes Savitechs's SA9023A USB receiver to decode USB audio, while the high fidelity, low noise TI PCM5102 DAC chip outputs to the TPA 61332A headphone amplifier, which is capable of driving most headphones with a range of 16 to 100 ohms. The K1 also self-mutes when powering on or off, reducing harmful transients. The all-metal chassis is sandblasted for optimal sheen, texture, durability of appearance, and hand grip.
The K1 ships with a removable clip and a USB connection cable.
- Color (housing) Titanium
- Audio Input Micro USB
- Headphone Output Standard 1/8" / 3.5 mm port
- Drive Ability 16 to 100 ohms(recommended)
- Power Supply USB powered
- Output Power Output Power1: >75 mW （16 ohms/THD+N＜1%)
- Output Power2: >35 mW （32 ohms/THD+N＜1%)
- THD ＜0.01% (1 kHz)
- Output Impedance ≤ 1 ohm
- Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR) ≥100 dB (A-weighted)
- Input Sensitivity >0 dB
- Crosstalk ≥70 dB (1 kHz)
- Channel Imbalance < 0.3 dB
- Gain 1.2 dB
- Power Status LEDs yes (blue light when on)
- Max Output MAX Output Voltage: 3.25 Vp-p
- MAX Output Current: 35.93 mA
- Dimension (L x W x H) 2.0 x 0.8 x 0.3" / 50.0 x 20.5 x 8.0 mm
- Weight 0.4 oz / 11.3 g
|Expected Dispatch Time||3 - 5 Working Days|