Hegel presents the H190, an amp with DLNA streaming capabilities that can play music from any streaming platform including AirPlay. With configurable inputs, a high end DAC, and a front facing headphone output you can enjoy ease of use with ultimate sound quality.
In anodised black aluminium with an oled display, the H190 is beautiful enough to be the centerpiece in any system and powerful enough to drive almost any loudspeaker on the market.
With a dampening factor of over 4000, the H190 is powerful enough to drive almost any loudspeaker currently on the market, especially the big ones! Plug in your loudspeakers and start streaming music over AirPlay, or any other DLNA streamer, quickly and easily. The high end DAC ensures precision decoding, providing the best foundation of sound for your entire set up. The 2x150 watt SoundEngine2 error cancelling amplifier prevents distortion and preserves the details and dynamic range in the original music signal.
The H190 also features a sturdy 6.3mm Headphone output that is front facing, so you can easily plug and unplug as your listening style changes over the course of a day. With powerful technology inside of a modern casing, the H190 is the Hegel embodiment of Powerful Design.
- Power output 2 x 150W in 8 Ohms, 2 x 250W in 4 Ohms
- Minimum load 2 ohms
- Analog Inputs 1 x balanced (XLR), 2 x unbalanced (RCA)
- Digital Inputs 1 x coaxial S/PDIF, 3 x optical S/PDIF, 1 x USB, 1 x Network
- Line level Output 1 x unbalanced fixed (RCA), 1 x unbalanced variable (RCA)
- Frequency response 5Hz-100kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio More than 100dB
- Crosstalk Less than -100dB
- Distortion Less than 0.01% @ 25W 8 Ohms 1kHz
- Intermodulation Less than 0.01% (19kHz + 20kHz)
- Damping factor More than 4000
- Dimensions 12cm x 43cm x 41cm (HxWxD), 19kg shipment weight
- Dimensions (US) 7.72” x 16.93” x 16.15” (HxWxD), 41.89lbs shipment weight
|Expected Dispatch Time||3 - 5 Working Days|