The flagship model in the twenty5 series is also the most capable. The mid-range dome driver makes it the most revealing while the substantial bass driver coupled to an extended ATL produces tangible bass that brings music and movies to life.
The twenty5.26 was created for people who want the full immersion experience, and its feeling of limitless headroom allows it to reproduce all the majesty and dynamics of any great work. And then there’s its ability to unearth depth and detail that makes the experience so incredibly real.
PMC’s unique (Advanced Transmission Line) enclosures have taken loudspeaker design to the highest level, using sophisticated cabinet construction, proprietary drive units, and patented absorption materials and techniques. The benefits are enormous compared to the relatively simple sealed and ported designs currently available elsewhere.
- Available Finishes: Walnut, Amarone, Diamond Black, Oak
- Crossover Frequency:400Hz, 4kHz
- Dimensions:H 1040mm 40.9” (+20mm spikes) x W 192mm 7.6” (275mm incl. plinth bars) x D 439mm 17.3” (+15mm grille)
- Drive Unites:LF - PMC twenty5 series 6.7”/170mm long-throw g-weave™ cone with cast alloy chassis
- Effective ATLTM Length:3.3m 11ft
- Frequency Response:27Hz - 25kHz
- Impedance:8 Ohms
- Input Connectors:One pair 4mm binding posts
- Sensitivity:86dB 1W 1m Weight:25kg 55.1 lbs ea.
|Expected Dispatch Time||3 - 5 Working Days|