Rich Musicality + Immersive Sound = Stunning Realism
The AVR21 is a high-power, audio/visual receiver that delivers stunning realism for the ultimate home cinema experience. With native 16-channel decoding of immersive audio from Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and Auro-3D, the AVR21 can deliver incredible theatre experiences.
The Arcam AVR21 is designed with a passion for music and movies, bringing both to life with high fidelity and dynamics. The AVR21 features an over engineered toroidal transformer for real world power with low noise. The 7 channels of Class AB amplification are based upon those in Arcam stereo amplifiers, guaranteeing musicality otherwise not heard from other AV receivers.
The performance and musicality can be assured with Dirac Live® room optimisation included, and accessed instantly with integrated streaming using Apple®Airplay2, Google Chromecast®, Bluetooth with aptX®HD, Spotify Connect, Tidal Connect and UPnP with the MusicLife app.
Dirac Live® Bass Control is available at an additional cost via the Dirac website: https://www.dirac.com/online-store/arcam-avr21/
Dirac Live® Bass Control aggregates measurement and location data from each subwoofer as well as the main speakers to determine how a system’s bass is distributed throughout the room.
- 16 Channels of Dolby Atmos, DTS:X & AURO-3D decoding
- 7 HDMI inputs, 3 HDMI outputs inc Zone 2, eARC compatible
- HDMI 2.1 with HDCP2.3
- All inputs support 8K@60fps and 4K@120fps
- Supports Dolby Vision, HDR10+, HDR10 and HLG
- Includes Dirac Live® room correction
- Ready for Dirac Live Bass Control*
- Dual ESS 9026PRO audiophile DACs with ESS reference voltage regulators
- 7 Channels of high power Class AB amplification
- Wi-Fi / Ethernet, RS232 and IR control
- Google Chromecast® built-in for streaming audio
- Apple® Airplay2
- Bluetooth aptX®HD
- Free MusicLife iOS and Android UPnP app
- Supports MQA
- Roon Ready
* purchase a license at https://www.dirac.com/online-store/
Continuous power output, per channel, 8Ω/4Ω
- 2 channels driven, 20Hz - 20kHz, <0.02% THD: 110W/175W
- 2 channels driven, 1kHz, 0.2% THD: 125W/190W
- 7 channels driven, 1kHz, 0.2% THD: 90W/110W
- Residual noise & hum (A-wtd): <0.15mV
Stereo Line Inputs
- Maximum input: 4.5V rms
- Nominal sensitivity: 1V, 2V, 4V (user adjustable)
- Input impedance: 47kΩ
- Signal/noise ratio (A-wtd ref 100W) normal/stereo direct: 100dB/110dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz—20kHz ± 0.2dB
- Nominal output level: 1V RMS (max. 5V RMS)
- Output impedance: 560Ω
- THD+N (20Hz—20kHz): –100dB
- Maximum output level into 32Ω: 5Vrms
- Output impedance: <100Ω
- Mains voltage: 110–120V or 220–240V, 50–60Hz
- Power consumption (maximum): 1.5kW (Thermal dissipation approx. 5200 BTU/hour)
- Power consumption (idle, typical): 100W (Thermal dissipation approx. 350 BTU/hour)
- Power consumption (standby): <0.5W
- Dimensions W x D (including speaker terminals) x H (including feet): 433 x 425 x 171mm
- Weight (net): 16.5kg
- Weight (packed): 19.9kg
Visit our showrooms
We know that there's nothing quite like seeing, hearing and feeling what a product is really like. Whether you're investigating a specific product or want to compare within a category, we can help.
Our experts teams will ensure that you have the best advice and products to choose from. Our Dublin Showroom is conveniently located with free parking. All with no obligation to buy.
What is a Phono Cartridge? In layman’s terms, a turntable works by dragging a small diamond through the grooves of your vinyl. The cartridge is a type of transducer, whose job is to turn the resulting vibrational energy into...
So you want music in the kitchen and the living room but don't know where to start? How to plan for a multiroom system; Speaker types (recessed, shelf/wall mount, soundbar); how many zones; type of use - high performance, background...