Effortless Streaming, Quality Sound
The ST60 is a high-performance streaming source that enables streaming audio from all of the major services (Tidal, Qobuz, Spotify, Napster, Deezer, etc) over Cast or Airplay2. It will also handle UPnP sources.
It is the perfect companion for the HDA range of stereo amplifiers and is also fully compatible with the MusicLife app.
- 4 digital inputs
- Balanced XLR and Single ended RCA analogue outputs
- Optical and coaxial digital outputs
- GoogleCast, Airplay2, uPnP Streamer
- Roon Ready certified
- MQA supported
- 32-bit ESS9038Q2M Sabre DAC
- Full I/P and RS232 control including Control4 and Crestron
- Total harmonic distortion + noise = 0.0008%
- Digital to Analogue Conversion: ESS9038 32-bit/192kHz Delta-Sigma DAC
- Signal/Noise Ratio (Awtd): 118dB unbalanced, 122db balanced
- Harmonic Distortion (1kHz): <0.0008%
- Frequency response: 10Hz – 20kHz ± 0.5dB
- Output Level (Fixed): 2.2Vrms unbalanced, 4.5Vrms balanced
- Output Impedance: 47Ω unbalanced, 600Ω balanced
- Minimum Recommended Load: 5kΩ
- RMS Jitter: < 20 psec
- SPDIF Receiver: AKM4113
- Supported sample rates (Optical): 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
- Supported sample rates (Coaxial): 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz
- Bit depth: 16-bit – 32-bit
- USB: USB 2.0 High Speed (480Mbps)
- Ethernet: 10/100Mbps
- Wireless: 802.11b/g/n
- Mains voltage: 110–240V, 50–60Hz
- Maximum power consumption: 10W
- Low power standby consumption: 0.5W
- Network standby consumption: 2W
- Dimensions W x H x D (including feet and control knob): 433x102x306mm
- Weight (net): 5.5kg
- Weight (gross): 7.9kg
Visit our showrooms
We know that there's nothing quite like seeing, hearing and feeling what a product is really like. Whether you're investigating a specific product or want to compare within a category, we can help.
Our experts teams will ensure that you have the best advice and products to choose from. Our Dublin Showroom is conveniently located with free parking. All with no obligation to buy.
Buying new speakers should be exciting, not complicated. Sadly, that’s not always the case and cutting through the jargon can sometimes be a chore. At HifiHut we want to simplify the process and get back to basics, making sure you...