The CWM7.5 shares the acoustic configuration of the 707 S2 and like its sibling, it houses a 130mm (5in) bass/mid-range Continuum cone driver plus a 25mm (1in) Carbon Dome tweeter, coupled to a forward-firing FlowportTM for outstanding bass response from a relatively small footprint. It has a critically formed baffle constructed from glass reinforced ABS plus its own integrated backbox, ensuring retrofittable installation plus optimum performance. It’s an outstanding performer when used in stereo or multi-room installations, and is equally at home as the rear speaker in a larger theatre application.
- Technical Features: Carbon Dome tweeter, Continuum mid/bass, Flowport™
- Description: 2-way in-wall system
- Drive units: 1x ø25mm (1 in) Carbon Dome high-frequency, 1x ø130mm (5 in) Continuum cone mid/bass
- Frequency range (-6dB): -6dB at 43Hz and 33kHz
- Frequency Response -3dB: 45Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
- Sensitivity: 86dB spl (2.83Vrms, 1m)
- Harmonic Distortion: 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m), <1% 90Hz - 33kHz, <0.5% 120Hz - 33kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω (minimum 3.8Ω)
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 25W - 150W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Frame height: 356mm (14in),
- Frame width: 212mm (8.5in),
- Depth (behind surface): 102mm (4in)
- Cut-out height: 331mm (13in)
- Cut-out width: 187mm (7.4in)
- Cut-out height w/PMK: 336mm (13.2in)
- Cut-out width w/PMK: 192mm (7.6in)
- Reservoir box height: 385mm (15.2in)
- Reservoir box width: 181mm (7.1in)
- Protrusion: 8mm (0.32in)
- PMK: 7.5W
- Net weight: 3.8kg (8.38 lb)
- Finishes: Back box: White, Grille: White
Visit our showrooms
We know that there's nothing quite like seeing, hearing and feeling what a product is really like. Whether you're investigating a specific product or want to compare within a category, we can help.
Our experts teams will ensure that you have the best advice and products to choose from. Our Dublin Showroom is conveniently located with free parking. All with no obligation to buy.
What is a Phono Cartridge? In layman’s terms, a turntable works by dragging a small diamond through the grooves of your vinyl. The cartridge is a type of transducer, whose job is to turn the resulting vibrational energy into...
So you want music in the kitchen and the living room but don't know where to start? How to plan for a multiroom system; Speaker types (recessed, shelf/wall mount, soundbar); how many zones; type of use - high performance, background...