- MaxWhite® screen material is durable and easy to clean
- 180° wide viewing angle for commercial presentations or residential home cinema
- 4K Ultra HD, Active 3D, and HDR Ready
- Not compatible with Ultra/Short-throw Projectors
- Standard 4-side black masking borders
- Black backed screen material eliminates light penetration for superior color reproduction
Design and Installation
- Dual wall and ceiling installation design
- Auto-locking system provides variable height settings in any position
- Screen lanyard for easy operation included - allows screen's pull down handle to be reached from high areas
- Includes wood screws and drywall anchors
- Optional 6" and 12" L brackets available - sold separately
Quality and Reliability
- GREENGUARD® and GREENGUARD® Gold (UL 2818)
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
Visit our showrooms
We know that there's nothing quite like seeing, hearing and feeling what a product is really like. Whether you're investigating a specific product or want to compare within a category, we can help.
Our experts teams will ensure that you have the best advice and products to choose from. Our Dublin Showroom is conveniently located with free parking. All with no obligation to buy.
What is a Phono Cartridge? In layman’s terms, a turntable works by dragging a small diamond through the grooves of your vinyl. The cartridge is a type of transducer, whose job is to turn the resulting vibrational energy into...
So you want music in the kitchen and the living room but don't know where to start? How to plan for a multiroom system; Speaker types (recessed, shelf/wall mount, soundbar); how many zones; type of use - high performance, background...