- CineWhite® has broad light dispersion through diffusion uniformity, black & white contrast and true color rendition. Recommended for rooms with controlled lighting. Works with Standard, Ultra/Short-throw 1080P/4K projectors.
Design and Installation
- Home Theater fixed frame screen is designed for today's 720P, 1080P and 4K Home Cinema projectors
- Black velvet surfaced covered 2.36" aluminum frame enhances overall appearance and absorbs projector light overshoot
- Easy to assemble and install in minutes
- Adjustable fix plates provide equal tension over the entire projection surface
- Sliding wall brackets allow screen to slide horizontally for properly centered installation.
- Installation kit includes: sliding wall brackets, drywall anchors, and screws
Quality and Reliability
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
Visit our showrooms
We know that there's nothing quite like seeing, hearing and feeling what a product is really like. Whether you're investigating a specific product or want to compare within a category, we can help.
Our experts teams will ensure that you have the best advice and products to choose from. Our Dublin Showroom is conveniently located with free parking. All with no obligation to buy.
Buying new speakers should be exciting, not complicated. Sadly, that’s not always the case and cutting through the jargon can sometimes be a chore. At HifiHut we want to simplify the process and get back to basics, making sure you...