- Make any device with a 3.5mm or RCA audio connection Bluetooth compatible
- Improved design that's compact and easier to use
- Transmitter will connect Bluetooth headphones, speakers or sound-bars to LED TV's and projectors
- Receiver will connect smartphones, tablets and MP3 players to headphones, amplifiers or car audio systems
- Multi-point Bluetooth capability allows you to connect to 2 devices at the same time, ideal for shared listening
- Wireless Bluetooth range of up to 10m
- Transmits audio for up to 8 hours on a single charge
- Receives audio for up to 6 hours on a single charge
An amazing and compact Bluetooth device that will open a new world of wireless audio enjoyment both at home or on the move. Simply connect using the audio cable provided to your TV, projector or other audio device and stream wirelessly to Bluetooth headphones, speakers or soundbars. Alternatively connect to a set of traditional headphones, amplifier or in-car entertainment system and you can then pair with your smartphone, tablet or other Bluetooth devices. With Multi-point support for shared listening, a 10m transmission/reception range and in-built rechargeable battery providing up to 8 hours playback from a single charge, this handy little device really is your perfect Bluetooth partner!
- Bluetooth version: v4.2 with multipoint support
- Bluetooth profile: APTX, A2DP, AVRCP
- Bluetooth range: Up to 10m (clear line of sight)
- Operating time: Up to 8 hours (transmit), 6 hours (receive)
- Charge time: 2 hours
- Battery: 200mAh
- Dimensions: 42 x 42 x 10mm
- Weight: 20g
Visit our showrooms
We know that there's nothing quite like seeing, hearing and feeling what a product is really like. Whether you're investigating a specific product or want to compare within a category, we can help.
Our experts teams will ensure that you have the best advice and products to choose from. Our Dublin Showroom is conveniently located with free parking. All with no obligation to buy.
What is a Phono Cartridge? In layman’s terms, a turntable works by dragging a small diamond through the grooves of your vinyl. The cartridge is a type of transducer, whose job is to turn the resulting vibrational energy into...
So you want music in the kitchen and the living room but don't know where to start? How to plan for a multiroom system; Speaker types (recessed, shelf/wall mount, soundbar); how many zones; type of use - high performance, background...