Dolby Atmos surround speakers
The R8 Meta can serve as a surround or rear speaker with the integrated wall mount feature, or be placed upon another speaker for Dolby Atmos height to bounce sound off the ceiling, bringing Dolby Atmos to the room with no need for custom installation. It has a 12th generation Uni-Q® array with MAT™ to steer the sound for genuine 3D results.
An icon born from The Reference
A suite of class-leading technological innovations drawn from The Reference for exceptional acoustic performance.
Metamaterial Absorption Technology
Absorbs 99% of unwanted sound for pure and natural sound.
12th generation Uni-Q®
Acts as a single point source to enlarge the 'sweet spot' and disperse sound more evenly.
Listen your way
A versatile solution that can be wall-mounted as a surround or rear speaker, or placed on another speaker to bounce sound off the ceiling.
Bring Dolby Atmos home
Enjoy Dolby Atmos at home without the need for custom installation.
- Design: Two-way closed box
- Driver Units: Uni-Q Driver Array - HF: 25 mm (1 in.) vented aluminium dome with MAT, MF/ LF: 130 mm (5.25 in.) aluminium cone.
- Crossover Frequrency: 2.6 kHz
- Frequency Range (-6dB): 88 Hz - 19.5 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3dB): 97 Hz - 17.5 kHz
- Harmonic Distortion (90dB, 1m): <1% 220 Hz and above, <0.5% 320 Hz - 20 kHz
- Maximum Output: 106 dB
- Amplifier Requirements: 25 - 150W
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ω (min. 3.2 Ω)
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 85 dB
- Weight*: 4.5 kg
- Dimension ( H x W x D) with Terminal* : 174 x 175 x 259 mm
*Measurement per unit
Visit our showrooms
We know that there's nothing quite like seeing, hearing and feeling what a product is really like. Whether you're investigating a specific product or want to compare within a category, we can help.
Our experts teams will ensure that you have the best advice and products to choose from. Our Dublin Showroom is conveniently located with free parking. All with no obligation to buy.
What is a Phono Cartridge? In layman’s terms, a turntable works by dragging a small diamond through the grooves of your vinyl. The cartridge is a type of transducer, whose job is to turn the resulting vibrational energy into...
So you want music in the kitchen and the living room but don't know where to start? How to plan for a multiroom system; Speaker types (recessed, shelf/wall mount, soundbar); how many zones; type of use - high performance, background...