Klipsch RP-8060FA Floorstanding Speakers with Dolby Atmos (Pair)
The Reference Premiere RP-8060FA Dolby Atmos® enabled floor standing speaker includes a built-in elevation channel speaker integrated into the top of the speaker to reflect sound off the ceiling to deliver the overhead Dolby Atmos® experience in addition to stereo sound towards the listener.
- Built-in Elevation Channel for Dolby Atmos®
- 1” Titanium LTS Vented Tweeter with Hybrid Tractrix® Horn
- Main Channel: 8" Spun Copper Cerametallic™ Woofers
- Height Channel: 6.5" Spun Copper Cerametallic™ Woofer
- Bass-Reflex via Rear-Firing Tractrix® port
- Dual binding posts for bi-wire/bi-amp
- Strong, Flexible Removable Magnetic Grille
- Dimensions: 43.12” x 10.90” x 19.80”
To put it simply, Dolby Atmos® is the greatest advancement in home and cinema audio since surround sound. The addition of elevation speakers reflects sound from the ceiling to put sound anywhere in your room - making you feel like you’re truly in the middle of the action.
HYBRID TRACTRIX® HORN TECHNOLOGY
Klipsch proprietary Tractrix® horn loading technology ensures high-frequency energy of the RP-8060FA is aimed directly at the listener and reduces unwanted, artificial reverb - meaning you experience the most clear, detailed, lifelike sound possible.
Klipsch Reference Premiere series speakers feature a compressed molded silicon face that is matted to the 90° x 90° Tractrix horn to reduces horn resonance for smoother frequency response. Klipsch computer modeled phase plugs act as a mechanical filter to further ensure a smooth, flat frequency response while protecting the tweeter from damage.
ALL-NEW VENTED TWEETER
A vented tweeter design reduces standing waves behind the tweeter diaphragm for a smoother high frequency reproduction.
The titanium tweeter diaphragm's light weight yet rigid composition exceeds the performance of aluminum, polymer or silk tweeters.
Klipsch award-winning Linear Travel Suspension technology leverages a piston motion of the titanium diaphragm that lowers distortion and delivers real-to-life sound.
A ceramic magnet housing provides premium performance, Klipsch Reference Premiere tweeters set the standard in acoustic reproduction.
Klipsch Proprietary Cerametallic™ woofers are the RP-8060FA signature statement for both sound and aesthetics. This extremely light, rigid materials holds its shape while being able to deliver lower frequencies with maximum efficiency.
TRACTRIX® PORT + DUAL TERMINALS
The rear Tractrix port is perfectly matched to the cabinet and woofers, creating ideal airflow with minimal distortion or turbulence even at the lowest frequencies.
The RP-8060FA floorstanding speaker features dual input terminals so you can bi-wire or bi-amp your speakers for a custom, high-performance experience.
FINISHED TO PERFECTION
The RP-8060FA ebony and walnut finishes boast satin painted baffles with a scratch-resistant finish. The cast aluminum feet provides a modern look with less resonance than MDF or ABS plastic. It is mechanically designed to minimize surface area in contact with the floor, decoupling the speaker for faster, tighter low frequencies and more detail.
- Freq Response: 32-25k Hz +/-3dB
- Sensitivity: 98dB @ 2.83V/1M
- Power (Cont/Peak): 150/600W
- Nominal Impedance: 8O Compatible
- Crossover Frequency: 1750Hz
- HF: 1” Titanium LTS vented tweeter
- Horn: Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix
- LF: Dual 8” Cerametallic Cone Woofers
- Enclosure Material: MDF
- Bass-Reflex: rear-fire Tractrix ports
- Inputs: Dual Binding Posts
- Dimensions (HWD): 1095 x 277 x 503mm
- Weight: 32.2kg
- Freq Response: Conforms to Dolby Atmos
- Sensitivity: Conforms to Dolby Atmos
- Power Handling: 75W/300W
- Nominal Impedance: 8O Compatible
- HF Driver: 1” Titanium LTS tweeter
- HF Horn: Hybrid Tractrix
- LF: 6.5” Cerametallic Cone Woofer
- Enclsure Type: Acoustic suspension
- Inputs: Single Binding Posts