Ceiling Mount for Sonos One, One SL and Play:1
- Precision engineered in high grade steel.
- Enables you to hold the speaker below the ceiling in the perfect sound location.
- Perfect for residential and commercial locations such as bars and gyms.
- Swivels 80° (40° right, 40° left) and tilt 15° down.
- Speaker can be mounted inverted for access to controls such as Sonos One microphone for smart home devices.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Available in black and white matching colour of Sonos speakers.
- Clever cable routing to celling.
- Product size (W x D x H in mm): 104 x 228 x 325
- Weight: 1.20 kg
Visit our showrooms
We know that there's nothing quite like seeing, hearing and feeling what a product is really like. Whether you're investigating a specific product or want to compare within a category, we can help.
Our experts teams will ensure that you have the best advice and products to choose from. Our Dublin Showroom is conveniently located with free parking. All with no obligation to buy.
How to Choose the Right Cartridge for Your TurntableRead now
What is a Phono Cartridge? In layman’s terms, a turntable works by dragging a small diamond through the grooves of your vinyl. The cartridge is a type of transducer, whose job is to turn the resulting vibrational energy into...
Whole Home Audio Systems - Everything You Need To KnowRead now
So you want music in the kitchen and the living room but don't know where to start? How to plan for a multiroom system; Speaker types (recessed, shelf/wall mount, soundbar); how many zones; type of use - high performance, background...
How to Balance Your TonearmRead now
Plus, what does anti skating mean and other important questions answered. What Does Anti Skating Mean? In a nutshell, the anti-skate feature on your turntable stops your tonearm from skating across the centre of your record as it comes...