- Mount Sonos Amp to any wall surface, including cabinetry
- Designed for flexible placement – mount Amp vertically or upside-down
- Constructed from single piece of light-weight steel placing Amp nearly flush with the surface where it is mounted
- Optional cable management keeps cords snug and protects inputs from damage
- Lockable latch keeps Amp securely in place in both vertical and upside-down orientations
- Easy 15-minute installation
- Align and mount multiple Amps with included mounting template
- All necessary hardware included in the box
Mount Sonos Amp anywhere with the Slim Wall Mount for Amp. Designed for flexible placement, the Slim Wall Mount works on any wall surface, including cabinetry, and allows Sonos Amp to be mounted vertically or upside-down.
Formed to fit Amp, the Slim Wall Mount is constructed of a single piece of light-weight steel placing Amp nearly flush with the surface where it is mounted helping to maximize space and reduce clutter.
The lockable latch keeps Amp securely in place, and the included optional cable organization keeps cords snug and protects inputs from damage.
Developed in partnership with Sonos, the SANUS mount is custom-fit to Amp ensuring optimal performance and unobstructed access to ports.
All necessary hardware is included in the box along with a time-saving drilling template that makes it easy to group several Amps together to support larger audio systems.
Visit our showrooms
We know that there's nothing quite like seeing, hearing and feeling what a product is really like. Whether you're investigating a specific product or want to compare within a category, we can help.
Our experts teams will ensure that you have the best advice and products to choose from. Our Dublin Showroom is conveniently located with free parking. All with no obligation to buy.
What is a Phono Cartridge? In layman’s terms, a turntable works by dragging a small diamond through the grooves of your vinyl. The cartridge is a type of transducer, whose job is to turn the resulting vibrational energy into...
So you want music in the kitchen and the living room but don't know where to start? How to plan for a multiroom system; Speaker types (recessed, shelf/wall mount, soundbar); how many zones; type of use - high performance, background...