JUST by Spectral lowboard 165 cm wide with flaps on the left and right and a drawer in the middle. Top panel and outer sides finished in scratch-resistant glossy glass. Cable opening on top panel and high-quality aluminum feet.
- Scratch-resistant glossy glass surface
- Cable opening on top panel
- Drawer with optional insert for interior arrangement
- Three clear glass shelves
- Height-adjustable feet made of high quality aluminum
- TV size: for TV 's up to 70''
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 165,2 × 38 × 48cm
- Max. total load: 60 kg - does not include load from TV mount
- Max. load for each glass shelf: 15 kg
- Max. load drawer compartment: 20 kg - Units with drawer must be mounted to rear wall (mounting materials are supplied)
Visit our showrooms
We know that there's nothing quite like seeing, hearing and feeling what a product is really like. Whether you're investigating a specific product or want to compare within a category, we can help.
Our experts teams will ensure that you have the best advice and products to choose from. Our Dublin Showroom is conveniently located with free parking. All with no obligation to buy.
How to Choose the Right Cartridge for Your TurntableRead now
What is a Phono Cartridge? In layman’s terms, a turntable works by dragging a small diamond through the grooves of your vinyl. The cartridge is a type of transducer, whose job is to turn the resulting vibrational energy into...
Whole Home Audio Systems - Everything You Need To KnowRead now
So you want music in the kitchen and the living room but don't know where to start? How to plan for a multiroom system; Speaker types (recessed, shelf/wall mount, soundbar); how many zones; type of use - high performance, background...
How to Balance Your TonearmRead now
Plus, what does anti skating mean and other important questions answered. What Does Anti Skating Mean? In a nutshell, the anti-skate feature on your turntable stops your tonearm from skating across the centre of your record as it comes...