We always think you’re going to be delighted with your purchase but if by any chance you are unhappy, or just change your mind, you can return the item to us for a full refund within the first 14 days.
There are a couple of things you need to be aware of though
- Items must be returned with all packaging intact and as new, so be very careful when opening.
- The postage cost for returning any items is paid by the customer. The package is your responsibility until it is received by us, so we strongly recommend you use a registered/insured postal service in case you need to track your item. We can offer a collection by our couriers DPD for €15 inc. VAT per box if it is more convenient for customers in Ireland. Please contact us for international collections.
- Make sure to package any item you send very carefully. Broken hifi makes everyone sad.
- In-ear headphones, once opened, are excluded from the 14 day returns policy. Sorry, but we can’t re-sell them for hygiene reasons.
- Custom items are also excluded. We may struggle to sell your custom pink speakers if you change your mind!
- The policy does not apply to in-store purchases.
To process a return first contact us at email@example.com or +353 1 90 22 969 and we may issue you an RMA number which should be noted on any documentation.
Then, either arrange for the item to be sent back to us, or drop it in to our store. Once we have inspected the item a refund will be issued, this may take a couple of days to appear on your statement depending on your bank.
Where items are faulty on arrival please contact us immediately and we can arrange pickup and a new product to be sent in its place. This doesn’t happen very often but we’ll take care of it as quickly as possible if it does.
Where a fault develops during the warranty period the first thing we advise is to contact the technical support department of the manufacturer of the product. While we know as much as we can about everything we sell, we can’t always diagnose every last problem – talking to the manufacturer is usually your quickest avenue to a fix. We’ve put a list of technical support contacts together here, to save you trawling the web.
Should you be referred back to us, or be in any way dissatisfied with your progress in fixing the problem, then by all means get in touch with us and we’ll do whatever is needed to help including arranging repairs.
Where goods are out of warranty please contact us and we'll let you know if we can help. This varies from product to product, so we can't give you a full guideline here.
You can read our full terms and conditions here.
If you are unhappy with the products or services you have received from us please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit your complaint to an online dispute resolution process operated by the European Commission by clicking on this link.