The versatile amplifier for powering all your entertainment.
125 watts per channel
Get high-fidelity sound for even the most demanding speakers.
Add stereo or surround sound to your TV for shows, movies, and games.
Send the sound from your iPhone or iPad to your home sound system.
Take the sound outside.
Power your outdoor speakers and easily expand your home sound system to the backyard.
Upgrade your stereo.
Connect your turntable or stereo to enjoy vinyl, CDs, and audio files stored on your devices, in addition to streaming.
Choose your control.
Control Amp with the Sonos app, AirPlay, or your favourite music service's app.
A streamlined set of ports at the back of Amp make setup simple and keep your cords organised. The threaded connections for left and right channels are standard diameter so you can remove them and use your own banana plugs.
|Which product is right for you?||Amp||Connect Amp||
|Watts per channel||125 @ 8 ohms||55 @ 8 ohms|
|Digital out||Optical & Coax|
|Digital in||HDMI ARC & Optical*|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||2.52 x 8.54 x 8.54 in.
(64 x 217 x 217 mm)
|3.50 x 7.28 x 8.15 in.
(89 x 185 x 207 mm)
|2.91 x 5.35 x 5.51 in.
(74 x 136 x 140 mm)
|Weight||4.6 lbs. (2.1 kg)||5.1 lbs (2.3 kg)||1.5 lbs. (0.69 kg)|
*Optical Adaptor required
- Class-D digital amplifier. 125 W/Ch at 8 ohms
- Line-In Sources Supported: Audio device with analogue RCA output or optical output (optical adaptor required). TV device with HDMI ARC or optical output (optical adaptor required).
- Subwoofer output: Auto-detecting RCA type, user-adjustable 50-110 Hz crossover
- Speaker output connections: Banana plugs (2) capable of stereo or dual mono sound.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls to optimise sound performance. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
- Dimensions - H x W x D - 2.52 x 8.54 x 8.54 in. (64 x 217 x 217 mm).
- Weight - 4.6 lbs. (2.1 kg).
- Touch interface with volume up/down, previous/next track and play/pause.
Power & Networking
- Power supply - AC 100-120/220-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- WiFi - Connects to your home Wi-Fi network with any 802.11 b/g/n router. 802.11n only network configurations are not supported—you can either change the router settings to 802.11 b/g/n or connect a Sonos product to your router.
- Ethernet ports - Dual Ethernet ports can connect Amp to a wired home network and allow for connection of additional Sonos players.
- System requirements - Passive speakers with speaker wire, broadband Internet, and Sonos app.
- Contents - Sonos Amp, Sonos banana plugs (2), AC power cord, warranty and regulatory booklet, and Quickstart Guide.
|Expected Dispatch Time||1 - 3 Working Days|